We are always looking for well written guest posts to mix things up on PoultryFeedFormulation.com
If you are interested in submitting your article(s) for consideration, please read the rest of this page.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Topic should be related to poultry feeds.
- It must be your original content, not published anywhere before. If your content is not published it could be that it was checked by our copyscape team.
- It should be at least 500 words.
- Feel free to add up to 2 links back to your own web site within the content.
- No affiliate links.
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding our own links to the article.
- Include only images that allow for derivative rights (so we can resize and use them), or that you own outright.
- You’re free to republish your content after a month.
- Please send HTML code.
If all these guidelines are satisfactory, please fill out the form below or email us at [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
[contact-form-7 id=”419″ title=”Contribute”]